If your crawlspace is dark, damp, and humid, you’ve probably thought about having it encapsulated. Here are just a few reasons why you should call us at Carolina Crawlspace Pros and make this happen:
- Eliminate humidity issues—A damp crawlspace is a humid one, and this humidity can lead to all kinds of issues with your home. With crawlspace encapsulation, you can drastically minimize humidity in this space.
- Put an end to pest problems—Pests and bugs love to hide in dark, damp places. An encapsulated crawlspace is less attractive to these pests, so you’re less likely to end up with rodents, termites, and insects.
- Improve indoor air quality—Crawlspace encapsulation can keep mold from growing in this space. As a result, you’ll likely notice an improvement in your home’s indoor air quality.
- Lower energy costs— It’s an investment to have your crawlspace encapsulated. But with an encapsulated crawlspace, you’ll notice significant savings on your energy bills.
- Get rid of bad odors—Have you ever noticed a suspicious smell coming from your crawlspace? Encapsulation can reduce bad odors that develop from mold, mildew, and pests.
- Decrease mold growth—Just like pests, mold thrives in places that are dark and moist. Encapsulation dries out your crawlspace, making mold problems less likely to occur in this area of your home.
- Keep things dry—The main purpose of crawlspace encapsulation is to keep this space dry. After encapsulation, you can store things in your crawlspace without worrying about moisture damage.